7 Things Your Mother Never Told You About Varicose Veins
- Posted on: Aug 7 2013
Your Mother probably never told you:
1) That varicose veins are inherited. So if she or your Grandmother had varicose veins, chances are, you will, too.
2) That approximately 25 million people in the United States have exhibited varicose veins in their legs?
3) That by age 60, 70% of women and 40% of men will suffer from this condition.
4) That left untreated, vein disease ALWAYS get worse and can lead to a chronic, debilitating, and sometimes limb-threatening condition.
5) That if you have bulging, painful, swollen varicose veins, or legs that feel heavy or restless, The Vein Clinic and Dr. Neal Reynolds offers a variety of quick, minimally invasive procedures for varicose veins.
6) That unlike painful vein stripping, these treatments get you back on your feet the very same day.
7) That most future procedures are covered by insurance as medically necessary treatments.
Call Today for a Free Screening
Call The Vein Clinic now at 803-253-8667 to schedule an appointment for a FREE vein screening on Wednesday, August 28th, 8:30 am – 6:00 pm to determine if you have vein disease.
Tagged with: varicose veins facts
Posted in: Varicose Veins