When to See a Doctor About Vein Pain
- Posted on: Oct 30 2013
- Are you suffering from vein pain in your legs?
- Do you have swollen, bulging veins?
- Do your legs or ankles bother you when you try to sleep?
- Do your legs feel “heavy”?
- Do your legs feel restless?
- Do you have bleeding ulcers on your ankles?
- Do you have unsightly spider veins?
If you’re in the early or later stages of developing varicose veins as part of venous reflux (vein disease) and you’re experiencing pain in your legs, you should take the time to see a physician who specializes in vein disease like Dr. Neal Reynolds.
After all, it’s important to address your symptoms directly and to not simply suppress your symptoms with pain medication.
More importantly, you should know that without proper treatment, your vein disease could get worse.
Find out if you are an ideal candidate today! If you have any questions about leg pain, swollen or bulging leg veins, bleeding ulcers on your ankles, or unsightly spider veins, contact The Vein Clinic today at (803) 253-8667 to set up an appointment for a complimentary evaluation.
Our next free vein screening is scheduled for Wednesday, November 13th, 2013, 8:30 am – 6:00 pm.
Posted in: Blog