Attend a Free Vein Screening in July, August or September in Columbia SC
- Posted on: Jun 20 2014
Are you embarrassed to show off your legs around the pool, on the golf course or on the tennis courts?
If you’re tired of covering up, now’s the time to finally do something about it.
The Vein Clinic has three upcoming Free Varicose Vein Screenings this summer: Wednesdays, July 16, August 13th and September 17th.
- Each screening will run from 8:30 am until 6:00 pm.
- Space is limited, so register now.
- Bring or wear shorts or a skirt.
- Light fare is provided.
- No doctor referral is required.
- If Dr. Neal Reynolds determines that you have venous insufficiency (vein disease) and recommends a varicose vein procedure, these treatments are typically covered by insurance; if not, affordable plans are available.
For more information, call The Vein Clinic in Columbia, SC today at 803-253-8667.
Tagged with: varicose vein screening in Columbia SC
Posted in: Blog